Cat Flap Features
- Selective Entry - The microchip reader is located on the outside of the cat flap. This allows any cat to exit but only programmed cats to enter.
- Stores up to 32 pet's identities in memory.
- It works on 4 x AA batteries (not included) for up to 12 months. A low battery light indicator will flash when the battery needs to be changed.
- You can set it to manual lock when you would like your cat to come indoors and not go out again during any time period.
- Includes a 3-year warranty.
- If your cat is not microchipped, you can purchase the light weight RFID collar tags (available in packs of 2) which work in exactly the same way as the microchip.