Pet Door Features
- Ideal for large cats & small dogs.
- Selective Entry - The microchip reader is located on the outside of the pet door. This allows any pet to exit but only programmed pets to enter.
- Curfew mode - Set the door to lock and unlock at specific times
- You can set it to manual lock when you would like your pets to come indoors and not go out again during any time period.
- Stores up to 32 pet's identities in memory.
- It works on 4 x C cell batteries (not included) for up to 12 months. A low battery light indicator will flash when the battery needs to be changed.
- Includes a 3-year warranty.
- If your pet is not microchipped, you can purchase the light weight RFID collar tags (available in packs of 2) which work in exactly the same way as the microchip.